Get your first high-ticket client

How to build a thriving online coaching business from scratch? Even without finishing or getting your certificate... BY:  - using organic me...

How to build a thriving online coaching business from scratch?

Even without finishing or getting your certificate...



BY: 

- using organic methods on social media (Facebook) Instagram& LinkedIn are optional, I don't use them at all
- outsourcing to commission based freelancers (they do 95% of the work for you and you pay commission only)
- automated and build an evergreen funnel (AKA your online ATM)

Without:

- sales calls, Facebook lives, free webinars, free masterclass or 5 day challenges, Facebook group, email list
- giving out free sessions or taking free clients

With: 

- half an hour work/ day or you can outsource it, then zero work to get the client
- a small team (2-3 people) who work for you and do all work or most of the work commission based
- an automated evergreen funnel that you build once and produces your passive income every month
- automation & outsourcing
- using the algorithm of the social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, youtube, Tik-Tok, Twitter, etc.) for organic lead generation- I only use Facebook

What will you learn?
During the "Get your first client" course you will learn how to:
- recruit and train your VA or freelancer who does the lead generation for you (ideally 10-20 new leads/day organic)
- build your automated sales funnel & website with a chatbot that also generates leads
- create your lead magnet that your VA or freelancer promotes every day and attracts your leads and high-ticket clients
- find commission based freelancers who sell your course
- put your course to a marketplace where affiliates promote it for you

What kind of help do I provide you and what not?

We also provide done for you service for monthly fee, but coaching can be done in the course (one time fee) and also private 1:1.

Who is it for?
It is for:
- total newbies and beginners in coaching and online business
- new coaches who never had a client
- coaches who already had some clients but not enough
- people who plan to become a coach (full time or part time) and leave their 9 to 5
- it is for entrepreneurs who want to work from home full time building their online business
- mompreneurs, mothers with children, even fathers.... :-)
- coaches, healers, authors, speakers, VAs, business owners, agency owners, freelancers (you will also benefit a lot by learning my methods)


YOUR SHORTCUT TO SUCCESS WITH PROVEN ORGANIC STRATEGIES


Contact me to send you my portfolio and book your first free call with me. I offer 2x30 minute FREE live calls in Zoom.

Warning:
I am not your VA, not your webdesigner, not your graphic designer, not your OBM (Online Business Manager), not your copywriter, and I am not your Facebook group admin. I do not lead your team instead of you. You are (or become) the CEO and the leader of your business and your team. I am not your team leader. You are the leader of your business.

As your Business Strategy Coach I help you to manage these and find freelancers for this, I give you my resources and tips on how to recruit, train and check them, work with them, lead and motivate them.

I am staying on your side, guiding you step by step how to do it. Being a business owner means responsibility, risk-taking, action taking, sometimes being lonely, etc. That's why you need a coach. To save time, energy and implement the working methods from the beginning. Avoid burn-out, major disappointment, "no clue" moments, accelerate your business. You can do all these with my help, using my knowledge, resources, connections and experience. I work full time online for 10+ years as a business owner.

You will learn how to build your well-oiled online evergreen ATM that produces your passive income every month. All by using organic methods, no paid ads and mainly commission based freelancers who do the work from A to Z.

Building a thriving online business takes time, money, energy, work, learning. Decide if you want it or not. It gives you freedom but you have to learn how to do it and invest in it. (time, money, work) Or you can figure it out on your own... which may take years (if you can do it) and burn-out, stress and ultimately giving up. Instead of following a ready made proven system and strategy. It is your choice, your time, your life. I can show you the way.



All of my courses have a VIP option, that is totally tailor made and personalized to your specific needs. You can add extra sessions any time. The course is the series of live sessions with me 1:1 in Zoom as your coach to help you implement what you learn on the course with me real time. For the free options I have a waiting list, so if you want to jump the waiting list (wait some month) choose the paid options.





Written by
Terez Szalontai


0 comments

Send me a message

Name

Email *

Message *

Chatbot