Harness the power of Facebook's lead generation algorithm

Use Facebook's algorithm for organic lead generation How to generate 10-20 high-ticket leads per day? The easiest way to 7 figures Did y...

Use Facebook's algorithm for organic lead generation
How to generate 10-20 high-ticket leads per day?

The easiest way to 7 figures

Did you know that Facebook helps you with organic lead generation with its default algorythm?
I noticed it when I started to use a new technique this year (in 2021) just to try. This technique means strategic posting and commenting. First I did it only for my own business (half an hour per day posting and commenting in groups) then seeing the results, that it works for me I started to offer it as a service for high-ticket coaching clients. (coaches, who sell their high-ticket offer)

And to my biggest joy it work for them too, like clockwork. The method is this:
With half an hour strategic posting and commenting to Facebook groups you start generating organic leads. Depending on your topic, the groups you post, your target audience, your ideal client and some other factors the average leads that I generated organic (doing it myself) is 10-30 leads/day. So it is about 20 leads per day.

For the clients it was a little bit less, because I didn't know their business, their style, their personality, so it took more time to get this result. Starting from the first day I still generated about 5-10 quality leads per day, and in 1-2 month I could double it.

Then I realized that I do not have to spend even half an hour with this activity (which is basically copy-paste) I can easily outsource it to a VA for $1.5/ per. How is it possible to outsource it so cheap?

With some connections (direct connections to VA agency owners) you can get trained VAs from the Philippines, India, Pakistan, etc. who do perfect jobs that are very easy to do. Copy-paste is the easiest to do. If you give them a lot of hours to work they decrease their hourly fees to 3-5 USD/ hour.

Half an hour copy-paste work requires the least qualification and training, and the easiest work that exists on Earth to do. Anybody can copy-paste on a phone or computer. So you can go down to $3/hour. Half an hour costs $1.5 and they can do it once a day, or twice a day (2x15 minute). And this is enough to get 10-20 (or more) qualified leads per day that you can close for high-ticket and earn 6-7 figure per month (or even more if you automatize).

Actually I love automation, so my first thought was about automatization. I use a CRM for this ($100/month) and I automatized the whole process.

Based on my experience I simplified the whole process so anybody can learn and implement it in less than 2 weeks.

It has these main parts:
1.) organic lead generation using Facebook's supportive algorithm
2.) Conversation in Messenger with your leads
3.) Immediate sale or sale with a sales call (depending on your business)
4.) In case of call pre-filtering your leads
5.) Make a sale
6.) Onboard your client



This strategy is:
- organic
- non spammy
- value based (by building trust)
- humanistic and friendly, natural
- original, nobody uses it yet (only me and my first clients)
- efficient and fast, simple and easy
- you can learn it easily
- non techy


The method is this:

1.) We bring your leads in (organic)
2.) With your posts you attract quality leads and warm them up strategically (that I teach you how to do, also you can outsource it by training a VA - $3/hour) with providing value
3.) You pre-qualify your leads before the sale (I give you the aspects and points to base your evaluation on) with a messenger conversation
4.) Make a sale with or without a sales call (depending on your offer) with the leads who are ready to buy and can't wait to start working with you. (they are your ideal paying clients)
5.) Practice and improve yourself and your teachnique with me and with your first leads and get 70-80% conversion rate. (at the beginning it is around 20-40%)


How long does it take from A to Z?
(getting the lead and convert to a paying high-ticket client)

It can take from 2-5 days. (less than a week). Why is it such a short time? Because you do everything strategically and my strategy is tested and proven. (6 years full time online coaching and lead generation, automatization for my own business and for clients)

If you want to implement this lead generation technique into your business I suggest you to read my other posts here in this website and contact me for more data and for our free Zoom call. Scroll down and send me a message.


Written by
Terez Szalontai
Business Strategy Coach


0 comments

Send me a message

Name

Email *

Message *

Chatbot