Mastermind with Terez

INTRODUCTION Hi, My name is Terez Szalontai. I am from Hungary, Central Europe. I live here. I speak fluent English, Hungarian and a little ...

INTRODUCTION


Hi,

My name is Terez Szalontai. I am from Hungary, Central Europe. I live here. I speak fluent English, Hungarian and a little German. I am an ESL teacher and a Business Strategy Coach. I have been working online full time for 11 years as the CEO of my own company called Online Education Ltd. registered in Hungary. 

I organise small mastermind groups for CEOs, business owners, entrepreneurs. The members are selected by me personally and checked. I have a 1:1 call with all applicants in Zoom with cameras. The requirements to take part on my mastermind events are high. It doesn't only mean financial requirements, but all others too. (including your goals, motivation, communication style, your internet connection, your accent, etc.) I check all these. If these are not correct or high level, you can not take part. 

Mastermind groups are based on trust and this is the biggest asset. Never ask me the contact data of the members. Why? Because I protect them, the GDPR (data protection law in the European Union) protects them and they also protect themselves. It is not about getting their data to sell your products/services to them. It is not about generating leads in my groups. If this is your intention close this page now!

I invested a lot to get the best members into my groups who represent very high level values. Not only financially, but as humans, talents, geniuses. Yes, they have a very high level network, but just as I said it is highly protected. It is not your place to get leads and find new clients. Do it somewhere else. This is a safe place to talk to other business owners, get new insight, feedback, support each other, hold each other accountable, stay beside each other, brainstorm and enjoy it.


It's a print screen of me in a Zoom call. (Terez Szalontai) 


What is the goal of my Mastermind Groups?


Mastermind topics



This is me when I think that I am a queen. :-)





This is me when I think I am a business woman.




Written by
Terez Szalontai
Business Strategy Coach


0 comments

Send me a message

Name

Email *

Message *

Chatbot