How to generate 10-20 leads/ day?

Today (26 November 2021) I had a chat with a VA who said that she is specialized in lead generation. I outsource everything, so I was intere...

Today (26 November 2021) I had a chat with a VA who said that she is specialized in lead generation. I outsource everything, so I was interested in her work and fees. Usually a VA charges $5-10/ hour and more and work minimum 2 -4 hours per day. So in reality it means that they charge $300- 1200/ month.

Ok, it is realistic I think if they do a good job and generate a lot of leads. So I asked about it. She said that with 2 hour work/ day she can generate about 5-10 leads/ week. Whaaat?

I generate 10-20 new leads/day with half an hour work. So she doesn't do an effective job. She was kind and open so I gave her some advice how to do better job, first of all do it fast (posting and commenting in groups) and use a strategy, do it systematically and purposefully, not random.



This kind of service (lead generation, booking appointments) for coaches and other business owners is very popular. But there are some problems:

1.) If you outsource it to a VA, they do some work but there is no guarantee of the number of leads and especially for the quality of leads. They charge an hourly rate with zero guarantee for their work. They just do something, regardless of the result.

2.) If you do it yourself it is the most boring, monotonous work to do with close to zero creativity and excitement. If you are a coach, teacher, consultant, business owner, this is the last work you want to do and the first to outsource.


Me as a business owner felt this. But I did it for myself anyway. I am efficient and fast, because I do it for myself, for my own business. I generate high-quality leads, because I can't do anything with low-quality leads, they are just a waste of time. I think ahead: how do I turn these leads to my high-ticket clients? Your VA doesn't think like this, she just does the job you give her.

Ok, now we can see the problems. But what is the solution and my offer to you?
First of all let's state that organic doesn't mean free. It can be free if you do it depending on which group you post and comment. Some groups charge for posting. (usually a monthly fee of $25-100)
But a lot of groups are really free and allow commenting on some specific days of the week. Usually once a week. There are promo threads. With paid groups you can generate 10 times more leads, but I only use totally free groups and generate 10-20 new leads/ day with half an hour work/day. I post and comment every day 6-7 days/week. (Sometimes I have 1-2 day off per week).

My secret is to take consistent daily action aligned with Facebook algorithm. Consistency (even just 10-30 minute per day) and alignement with Facebook's policy is key. Facebook has its own goal (building communities and monetize via Facebook ads), so your action should be in perfect adjustment with their goal. You can do it and it is simple, but you have to keep it in your mind as a main priority.

What is against it: cold messaging, random friend requests, spamming, copy-paste comments and messages, repeated content, fake and false or misleading statements. If your messaging, posting, commenting lacks originality, authenticity, personalization. If you behave like a bot or a robot: impersonal and you take mass action (repeated exactly the same in a short period of time, for example you comment or send the same message to 100 people in half an hour). These are considered spam and spammy. As a result you will be banned. (if you do these)

The main steps you should follow to get great results:
1.) Find your niche (target market) - define your ideal clients who need your services. Determine your services aligned with your personality, knowledge, experience and lifestyle. (I have a questionnaire for this- as one of my freebies- send me a message below at the bottom of the page to grab it free) Define their gender, age, location, profession, their main goals, problems, circumstances if it is important: eg. single, married, divorced, single mom with kids, education level, type of work: entrepreneur or employee, employer, CEO, freelancer, official, unemployed, etc.

Be as laser targeted as possible. Create your perfect target (ideal) client avatar. Once you have figured it out in details find someone who fits and talk to her/him. Your coach will help you with questions. (I can be your coach!)

She has similar friends who can be your clients and you can get referral from her if she has a positive experience with you.

2.) Messaging
Based on the information you get from your ideal lead you create your messages, email sequence. You find out their needs, problems, struggles. You can ask them why haven't they found the solution yet, what's happening around them, what are they looking for, etc. Your message should rezonate with their needs.

3.) Create your Facebook group

You have to know who you want to have in your group. This is your community. Make it private, make it exclusive. First invite at least 100 people, your friends, some relatives, ex clients, colleagues, previous customers, family to have the first members. It should look like an active group, so start posting. Make sure that later on you invite and attract the right target audience. But to start fill up your group with some initial content (5-8 posts).

4.) Create traffic to your group
You can drive traffic with Facebook ads, invite people from your friends' list (email contacts, phone contacts, you can add new people as friends and invite them later after you had some conversation. I use free lead magnets that I post and comment in other groups. On your profile you can also promote it.

If you are active in groups people will check your profile because they are curious who you are and what you do. After some time it will have a snowball effect, and the group grows by itself. (around 5K members) This is how my group grew from 5K to 10K and from 10K to 15K in a few month. Now I have 16.4K members in less than a year. (Clubhouse Members)

Put out value in your posts, engage with your members and incentivize them to do the same. (with games, polls, give aways, gifts, freebies, promo days, etc.) Later when you have a lot of members you can filter them with the 3 questions that Facebook gives you as a tool. You can ask whatever you want, even your email address, or you can share some information for example your Instagram, website, blog. You can approve, decline and block new members before they join.

5.) Nurture your audience
Warm them up. When they join they are cold leads. With your content, value that you provide for some weeks you make positive impression and they start to know, like and trust you. Which means they become warm and even hot leads in a short period of time. (1-3 weeks)

6.) Give out your offer
First create your offer, test it, refine it and then display it. It can happen in DM, as a workshop, direcly post it, or invite people to have a conversation with you if they need your solution. Not everybody is ready in that moment, but at least they know about it.



A lot of other coaches want the same result than I have without doing the work and they don't mind paying for it. But: I have my own paying students and clients, my own team (I outsource everything) and my own life. (business and private life) +I am not a VA. I am a business strategy coach. I don't do manual, repetitive work. I outsource it. I use my brain, skills and talent to do creative work, brainstorm, give advice, instructions and lead. I organise and automatize.

I create systems that work by themselves automated. (Affiliate, payment system, marketing, email sequences, helpdesk ticket system, bidding system= when you generate too many leads they can bid for your appointments, interactive website chatbots that chat with your visitors, collect data and even book appointments and complex sales funnels from A to Z.) This is what I do and I work directly with my clients 1:1 live. This is creative, interactive and exciting, this is what I love doing.

At the same time I don't want to reject these other coaches and business owners, because I remember when I started and had the same problem. Now I can give you some advice and I also figured out to be able to offer you a done with you or done for you service. This is how:

My advice for lead generation
#1 Be crystal clear about your offer, services and ideal client, her problems, needs. This is needed to create a very strong lead magnet that you or your VA can post and comment. It needs some work and a good coach to guide you, ask you the right questions so you can create your ideal client's avatar. Based on this avatar you can create the perfect message and a very strong lead magnet that attracts your ideal client to your group.

#2 Create a very strong lead magnet. Test it, do market research, ask your coach and others about it.

#3 Promote your lead magnet in every platform as much as you can. As I wrote above I use Facebook groups only and I do it half an hour per day. As a result I get 10-20 new quality leads/day.

#4 Think ahead and plan your conversion strategy. How will you convert your leads to your paying clients? Now I outsource this part too to commission based closers, but at the beginning I did it. Actually I did everything for myself. (copywriting, graphic design, blogging, lead generation, creating email sequences, automation, opt-in pages, templates, videos, flipping books, chatbot, website, sales calls, membership sites, courses etc.) Once I posted it and people thought I am crazy. No, I am multi -talented and hard working + I love doing these.

#5 Once you get the leads and have your method to turn them to your paying clients the next step is outsource and automatize everything.

Now as a business strategy coach I teach all these steps and help them implement to my clients' business. We do everything together, I help them find, select and train the VAs, we define their ideal client's avatar, the perfect message, the very strong lead magnet that is specific for them. These are all necessary to get quality leads, and a lot of leads with half an hour work/ day. So you can reduce your costs.

Once you trained your VA what to do and how to do, you gave her your script, she will do it almost as good as you. If they charge $5/hour and they can do the job in half an hour/day it means that you get 10-20 quality leads/ day for $2.5/day (two and a half USD per day).

Does it sound good?



How can I help you and what is my offer?

My time and capacity is limited. I want to help and work with the most determined, dedicated action takers who are ready to invest time, work, energy and money into their business and my coaching services. If you are one of them, send me a message below and I will contact you. I can offer 2x30 minute live free calls in Zoom to give you some personalized advice to start and kick-off.


Written by
Terez Szalontai


0 comments

Send me a message

Name

Email *

Message *

Chatbot