1:1 Coaching

During our 1:1 strategy coaching session live in Zoom there is only you and me working on your business. Depending on where you are now, wh...



During our 1:1 strategy coaching session live in Zoom there is only you and me working on your business. Depending on where you are now, what are your goals, what are your resources, etc. we create your action plan to take you to the next level.

If you are a total starter and haven't had any paying clients yet, this will be our goal: to get your first client. I teach you and show you my organic strategies to attract leads and turn them to high-ticket clients. You can learn and implement it in 1-2 month.

You get clarity about your niche, ideas and start taking the first steps with me as your coach. I just want to mention that I am not a VA and not a freelancer. If you don't want to do manual work, you can outsource these tasks and I will help you find VAs and freelancers. A coach does not work instead of you or instead of your VA. A coach helps you to define the tasks that you or your VA executes. I use my brain and creativity to help you, but I don't waste my time with manual work.

Even though it is necessary and I do it for my own business (now I outsourced) but when you start either you have to do it, or you can outsource (and pay for a VA or freelancer to do it for you: posting, commenting, managing your social media, copywriting, graphic design, etc.) I build sales funnels and do automation, affiliate system, automate email sequences, but I am not your copywriter and graphic designer. :-)

A coach (me) helps you to become a leader, to become independent and free. I help you to see what is important and what is a waste of time. How can you best use your talent, your knowledge and experience to sell it online to earn passive income. With me you focus on the main steps and action to take and I keep you accountable.

I help you find your niche, package your expertise to create it a "product" that you can sell. I show you how to create lead magnets that attract your ideal clients and how to convert them to your paying clients. I also do the automation and sales funnel. These are my main tasks. Managing your social media, posting, messaging your leads, are not my tasks. (just to be clear)

Actually it's a good news, because you can:
- do all these organic (without spending money on this)
- outsource all these (in this case you don't have to do these)
- make decisions that lead to the thrive of your business
- get clarity about the steps to take and take them
- get emotional, motivational, some technical and human support
from me. 

 

Written by
Terez Szalontai
Business Strategy Coach


0 comments

Send me a message

Name

Email *

Message *

Chatbot