Create and sell your $25K offer

If you read my previous posts, you realize that you have all you need to create and sell your $25K offer. Why? Because whatever you sell, wh...

If you read my previous posts, you realize that you have all you need to create and sell your $25K offer. Why? Because whatever you sell, whatever your price point is, the procedure is the same:
You start from scratch, total zero with no experience.

1.) Get the idea
2.) Find your niche
3.) Pre-sell your course (test, validate)
4.) Create your lead-magnet
5.) Generate leads (organic)
6.) Create your course/program
7.) Outsource sale to commission only affiliates
8.) Place your course to a marketplace where affiliates sell it for you
9.) Automate - make it evergreen
10.) Earn passive income

ENJOY YOUR FREE LIFE


This is your online ATM cash machine formula.

If you need help with these steps grab your place on my free 2x30 minute live Zoom calls where I outline for you how you can do it, implement it into your business and give you my advice, best proven tips and strategy. Apply by sending me a message below.

Now let's see the steps and how I can help you:

Who is it for?
It is for you if:
- you want to attract your dream clients
- you want to start working as a full time coach or online entrepreneur from home
- you are ready to invest (time, money, work, learning)
- you want to earn $100K / month or more
- you want to have high-ticket clients
- you are fed up waiting for miracle to happen and you want to make things happen (take the leadership of your fate into your hand)
- you are ready to drastically change your life fast (in a few month)
- you are ready to receive your $100K month
- you want to build a sustainable, predictable, automated, evergreen online business by doing what you love doing: coaching, helping people, speaking, writing, teaching, etc.

ALL with the FAST CASH FORMULA, your instant cash machine (automated)

Without:

- website, Facebook live, Facebook stories, Instagram reels
- sales calls, audience, e-mail list, being techy or salesy
- being perfect, hustle, grinding
- webinar, Facebook group
- paid ads or VAs, team
- networking

With:

- organic lead generation
- outsourcing commission based
- automating
- creating your automated, evergreen online ATM
- daily money producing activities
- focused action
- authenticity, alignment with your values
- working online full time from home
- your high-ticket offer
- earning passive income


The main steps:
Now let's see the main steps in more details and how I can help you with them:
Beside offering 2x30 minute FREE live Zoom calls where we tailor made these solutions and adapt them to your business, personality and lifestyle I give you the framework, here it is:

Step 1
Be conscious and clear
We reverse engineer the process. Why? Because we have to know your ultimate goal, the lifestyle you want to live, your core values, desired schedule, etc. We tailor made everything to this. So start dreaming and creating your ideal life, work, schedule in your head. We make it a plan.

Step 2
Find your niche
When we know how you want to live, what are your core values, what kind of person you are, and the local possibilities, then we create your offer and service. Let's say it is life and wellness coaching, because you are a yoga teacher in Spain.

Step 3

Plan your course
We outline the main modules of your course, it is like the headings of paragraph of a book. Just the main titles, no more.

Step 4
Pre-selling your course, testing
Before we create your actual course we pre-sell it to beta testers. It has some advantages:
1.) you start earning money before you even created your course
2.) you get important feedback and help from your beta-course members
3.) you have more time to create your actual course
4.) you get testimonials
You can test your course with barter too. In barter you exchange services without using money or paying. For example you can offer your course or the mini version of it, or some parts of it for feedback and testimonial.

Step 5

We create your lead magnet
For organic lead generation: 10-20 leads/day minimum you need a strong lead magnet. First we create a simple one, a post. You can do organic lead generation half an hour per day or you can outsource it to freelancers for $1.5/ day. It's up to you.

Step 6
Promotion
Once you have 10-20 leads/day organic you can start promoting your beta course to them. If they see the value, they will be happy to pay for it a reduced price.

Step 7

Create your course
Based on the feedback of your beta testers we start creating your actual course.

Step 8
Automatize
To make your business evergreen we automatize and outsource everything. Now you will have money to pay a freelancer to post for you for $1.5/day. All other cost will be commission based, meaning you only pay from your profit.

Step 9
Commission based sale
We hire commission based affiliates for you and place your offer to a marketplace where affiliate sell it for commission. We make all the settings on the platfrom.

Step 10
Make it evergreen
We start your online ATM machine. Your VA generates the leads organic (or you do it) half an hour work / day. Now you offer your real, tested course with testimonials on the normal price (high-ticket, minimum $1-3K but usually $5-25K and more). You already have proof and practice, self-confidence, and you made the best course based on the feedback.


You earn passive income
You make your course evergreen, everybody does her job and your well-oiled online ATM machine produces your income every month.

LIVE YOUR FREE LIFE

That's all in a nutshell. How can I help you with it?
The trick is always in details. You may have a lot of questions, problems, (emotional, technical, self-confidence, imposter syndrome, time management, etc.) As your Business Strategy Coach I am on your side helping you make your dream a reality.

It is for entrepreneurs and wanna be newbie entrepreneurs who want to work from home full time online and earn at least $50K/ month. I only have time for these people. My time is valuable, my knowledge and experience also.


Warning:
I am not a VA, I am not a freelancer and it is not a done for you service. I am a coach, I can show you and teach you what to do, how to do but I don't do it instead of you. I can offer you my resources that you can also use (the same that me and my clients use), but I do not work instead of you. That is your part, your business. I do everything I can for your success as your coach, but I do not do VA or freelancer work. I am also not a copywriter, not a web- or graphic designer, not a proofreader and not a psychologist. By my original profession I am a teacher, and this is what I like doing the most: teaching.

I do not invest my money and my work into your business. That is your task. I invest my time and my knowledge into coaching and teaching you, showing you the steps and be on your side whenever you need.

If you like this opportunity, apply to your 2x30 minute FREE live calls in Zoom by sending me a message below.

Written by
Terez Szalontai



0 comments

Send me a message

Name

Email *

Message *

Chatbot