55 Best Tips of 7 Figure Entrepreneurs

Are you interested in reading, learning and implementing the best 55 tips and advice from millionaires? I've collected 225 best tips and...

Are you interested in reading, learning and implementing the best 55 tips and advice from millionaires? I've collected 225 best tips and advice of 7-8 figure entrepreneurs in 6 years (since I am in the online coaching business) Consciusly and systematically I built connections with successful entrepreneurs, investors, business owners and talked to them. 



Then in December 2020 I started a new Facebook group that has 16.4K members now (September 2021) all organic. This group is full of successful entrepreneurs, coaches, speakers, agency owners, etc. And I am the only admin. How do I know this?

Just check all statistics that Facebook provides. You can also check your members. (age, location, activity, etc.) If you can read these data that Facebook gives you totally free, you can build a business just from this. My idea was to provide a service for them. Actually I have several services, the main one is the mastermind. Why? Because millionaires are typically hiding, protecting themselves (for good reasons) and as a "normal and natural" consequence of this they are isolated and lonely. They need a very safe and protected environment where they can socialize, they have this need, they are humans too.


This is the introduction (first page)


 

The last page of the 55 advice:




Written by
Terez Szalontai




If you want to get my "225 tips and advice" collection, let's have a free call. After the call I send it to your email. :-)






0 comments

Send me a message

Name

Email *

Message *

Chatbot