The bidding system

The most fair system of selection Hello, Are you a coach, consultant, private teacher or 1:1 service provider? Do you have a fix hourly rate...

The most fair system of selection





Hello,

Are you a coach, consultant, private teacher or 1:1 service provider? Do you have a fix hourly rate?
How do you select the best clients? Is it random or do you accept everybody who pays your fee? How do you scale? Have you reached your platoe and limits?

This happened to me. (I am a private teacher and a business strategy coach.) I started learning and testing different lead generation tactics 4 years ago. You name it, I have tried. A lot of trial and error, one after the other. Until I refined my system that I can generate 5-15 (or more) quality leads per day organic with half an hour work/ day.

VIDEO:


I only use Facebook groups and the Facebook algorythm combined with human behaviour science. The main question is: What makes people tick? What makes them take action? What do they want? Do they know what they really want? You have to dig deep to find it out. Surface level doesn't work, because it is general. So I digged deep and then deeper and deeper. I studied and experimented for years and years.

Until I've created a system that generates the leads autopilot. I outsourced and automated the whole process, because it was monotonous and boring. I am creative and I like using my brain for creating new ideas and brainstorming, not performing repetitive tasks, like lead generation. 

But the leads just came and came and came, Facebook send them to me and keeps sending... yes, you have to learn how it works, but after that it is easy...



My second problem was what to do with so many leads? They were much more than what I can handle. So somehow I have to select the leads. I needed to set up my aspects and requirements of my selection process. What kind of clients do I want to work with on long term? What age? What gender? What nationality? What education level? What income level? What interest? What location? Which time zone? etc. 

It started to become complicated, but I like keeping things simple and fast. So I was looking for a software that I can automate it. And I found one. The idea is the bidding system. People can bid for my time. The one who pays the most can become my client. I have a weekly list, and the top 3 have a chance. The 1st (who pays the most) wins. If something happens to her or she changes her mind, the 2nd one comes. Every week the bidding starts again with new candidates.

I tested, refined, tested again and it works. It works for everybody: coaches, consultants, private teachers, online PTs, advisors, etc. This is the way to scale. No platoe.

If you want to try the lead generation and bidding system, send me a message. Scroll below and write a message.

Written by
Terez Szalontai
Business Strategy Coach



0 comments

Send me a message

Name

Email *

Message *

Chatbot