Sell high-ticket in Messenger

How to sell your high-ticket offer in Messenger? No sales calls, no launches, no Facebook lives, no 5 day challenges. No email list, no foll...



How to sell your high-ticket offer in Messenger? No sales calls, no launches, no Facebook lives, no 5 day challenges. No email list, no followers, no webinars. Just a few messages in Facebook Messenger and BOOM: $5K, $15K, $25K and $50K (and even more)

How did I develop my method? Can you do it too?
I have been studying coaches for 6 years online beside my online full time job as an ESL teacher and business strategy coach. This was my hobby, my free time activity, my 2nd job and my passion: to learn how they sell their programs. 

During this 6 years I have seen hundreds of methods from hundreds of coaches: male, female, any nationality, any gender, any location, young and old, all different coaches with different niche. I analyzed these methods and started to realize some similarities in their pattern and of course differences.

What are these similarities?
- They all sell high-ticket programs $1-5K and $10K-20K (even more for 1:1)
- They do Facebook lives, stories, Instagram reels, live videos, 5 day challenges
- They invite their leads to a sales call that they call something different, for example: Strategy call, Breakthrough call, Discovery call, etc.
- During this call they ask you a lot of questions directing to the sale of their program

I took part on some calls like this and I felt awful. Always, no exception. I just felt from the first moment that their intention is NOT to help me but to make a sale. They never thought that if they help me even a little bit they have bigger chance for the sale. These calls felt awkward, very pushy and salesy. What they talk about is fluff, not clear what I get. Most of the time I am put in a group, we can see the coach once a week for an hour during a group coaching session, all the rest is self-study, do it yourself.

Well, this is exactly what I don't want and how I imagine my coach. A big NO to all these.

Actually I had to realize that their methods work, because some of them became multi-millionaires selling the fluff for $20K and more calling it mastermind or whatever. So eventhough it is pushy, salesy, embarrassing and for me even repulsive, it works. Why?
During these 5 day launches they give you hope and "proof" that you can do the same.

Well, I don't want to do the same. I don't want to be on camera every day showing my room, my food, my clothes, my body, my private life. I do not want to be on camera in front of strangers, not even for a sale. I suppose 95% of coaches are like me. They are just staying in the background without doing public appearance. Why? Because they are introvers, sensitive, shy which doesn't mean they are not good coaches. Actually they are. They represent real human values. Fluff and awkward, pushy, agressive sales techniques are not part of their values.

So I had to create my own method and teach it to 95% of coaches who are like me. I learnt this method from male professional salesman in male sales groups. This technique is simple, fair, straightforward, zero fluff, zero push, just on the point. And it works.



No camera, no sales calls, no 5 day launches. They simply don't do it. But they sell luxury apartments, hotels, luxury cars, bonds, start-ups, etc. 7-9 figure. After learning these techniques by being in these groups for years, talking and practicing I started to apply it for selling high-ticket coaching packages and teach my clients for it. We tested, fine -tuned the technique several times. I wanted to make it public when I felt that now it is the best that we can use and fits perfectly for camera - shy, high-ticket coaches who want to sell in DM, not on a pushy, awkward sales call, not on the 4th and 5th day of their 5 Day Challenge. Why? Because all these techniques are periodical, (you have to launch monthly to have income) and unpredictable. (How do you know how many will buy or buy at all?)

I like evergreen, organic and predictable. But most of all real human values. I don't like fluff, talking about vague things for hours and hours when I know your cat's name, but I still don't know why your program is good for me and what it contains. (actually I know: fluff)

So I created my own program and open it to the public:
THE ORGANIC MESSAGING TO SELL HIGH -TICKET PROGRAMS



Mainly for coaches, agents, reps, PTs, etc. who talk to their clients 1:1 or in a group format selling (or trying to sell) high-ticket programs or offers.

The messenger conversation is not random, it is pre-planned and ends up with a high-ticket sale. Just to back-up you can have a call with your lead, who is 95% sold and the conversation (live call) is NOT about selling, but about onboarding and starting the work with you. (planning and the first steps)

I just don't want to transform myself to a salesman, who I am not. A coach is a coach, not a salesman. But I learnt these strategies, because I am interested in it. The one that I use is the most humanistic and scientific but very simple and practical, adaptable for any businesses.

FROM COLD TO SOLD in 48 hours

After a while these 5 day challenges started to be boring. Very-very boring. These are about vogue and very general, some statements, some quotes, mostly about the coach's life, success, testimonials. + English grammar mistakes if your VA prepared your slides and her English is not good.

All these are not necessary! One is necessary: understand your client and treat her as a human. Why? Because she is a human. Not your dollar sign, not your next strigula, but a man or woman who has feelings and expects respect.

If you are interested learning my method and using, implementing it into your business apply to it by sending me a message starting with: "From cold to sold"

This is your 2022 Game Plan where we have a 1:1 call to plan your year strategy to sell your high-ticket offer. This method is predictable because it is evergreen. Lead generation is permanent, you generate 10-20 new leads per day with my method. (read my other articles about it)



Written by
Terez Szalontai



0 comments

Send me a message

Name

Email *

Message *

Chatbot