Your First Million- Mastermind Program

What does it take to earn your first 7-figure, AKA one million dollar? Doing it someone else's way, makes me the least amount of money.....



What does it take to earn your first 7-figure, AKA one million dollar?
Doing it someone else's way, makes me the least amount of money... staying on my lane generates the most!

The women in my world move... Fear does not stop us...
Feel the fear and do it anyway. Our desires are always bigger than our fears and excuses.

I created the "First Million Mastermind" specifically and strategically to help you not just achieve your first 7- figure year, but even help you if you've done 6 figure or multiple 6 figure to help you achieve your first 7-8 figure year.
It's very important that we have strategy, practical steps and mindset. It's a perfect alignment, perfect combination of all of these and daily implementation of all the things.

This Mastermind is a 12-week container (3 month). It's hyper focused on helping you know what to do every single day. So you never get up every morning wondering what am I gonna do right now to hit my 7-figure business, get my dream clients and the constant income.

There's no "scratching your head" moment wondering what to do, no more guesswork, just laser sharp strategy that gets the exact result what you want. All planned and implemented in the perfect way, in your way that you enjoy while having fun.

You'll know exactly what to do every single day, you'll know exactly how to build your offers, what are the modules and elements, you'll know exactly how to deliver it, which platform to use, how to build your course, how to find and enrol your clients. All authentic and organic.

You'll know exactly how to stack your offers.

When you first come to the online space or even if you are online for years with no significant result, or you make some money but not predictable. When things finally click, when you learn to figure out and understand what to do and how to do it and how to show up - in that moment you hit your first 7 figure year. All with my personal help and step by step guidance on your side. There is no more guesswork needed from you. I only use tested and proven, easily implementable strategies.

I remember how hard it was for me at the beginning. I wish I knew what I know now. It took me long-long years to discover all, test and try and try again... 20-30-50 times. But I also knew that if I don't give up, I will figure out all details and I can teach it.

Why?
Because I have done it several times in my life.


If you want to hit 7-figures in cash in 6 month (even from scratch and with no online experience at all) then you are at the right place. Some of my clients went from making no money to making over 7 figures fast. (in less than 6 month) Some others made 6 or multiple 6 figures in 6-12 month.

Inside this mastermind we're going to go through the process of what works and you are also going to learn what doesn't work. Because knowing what not to do will actually sometimes make you more money than knowing what to do. Don't worry, you'll learn both. No more waste of time on unneccessary activities that consume all your time without any real results.

I created this mastermind because I know that you can make so many mistakes at the beginning and they are not neccessary. It costs you a lot of time, a lot of headache, stress, anxciety, uncertainity, disappointment, a lot of: "Is this going to work for me?" moments, self-doubt, imposter syndrome, etc.

We can prevent all of this (when I started I had all of them.... that's why I know so well...)
but the biggest mistake you can make when you start is not to get help and do it all alone.

DETAILS OF THE "FIRST MILLION MASTERMIND"

3 month container for coaches and service providers, entrepreneurs who desire to create a soul-aligned business, attract an audience who buy high-ticket and create offers that sell on repeat.
Learn offer creating techniques, the best platform to use, all with mindset, alignment and strategies that you can use to generate your 7-figure year in 6 month.

This is not just another program... This is where you and I work together creating a business you love, offers that sell and a community that buys, your loyal high-ticket clients who love working with you.

I know why you entered the online space:

- You desire to create an IMPACT
- You want to create and effortlessly sell offers that you know will change lives
- You are ready to monetize your zone of genius
- You desire to build a business that gives you FINANCIAL FREEDOM and satisfaction
- You want to attract clients who are just as committed to their success as you are to yours
- You want to know what to do, say, sell and how to market every single day without stress and overwhelm, how to prevent objections - no need to handle them because you can prevent
- You desire to see payment notifications on your phone daily
- You want full clarity and an easy structure to your offers
by doing all easy, simple, effortlessly and most of all: with JOY.

How do I know all these? Because I wanted and now achieved all these. For me the most important is the freedom in my life. Being a full time online entrepreneur this is how I live my life: free.

And this is what I can teach you providing you the steps, the support, the help that you need. (I remember, I also needed it.)

and:
- You want to be seen as the go-to expert in the coaching industry with authenticity, for the transformation you can provide
- You are ready to fully serve your clients on the best way possible even if you are shy and introvert, we find you the best way. (no FB live is necessary, no 5 day challenges, no sales calls)
- You are ready to sell out your offers
- You want to attract clients who are committed and fast action takers (who don't use excuses to explain their excuses)

YOU ARE READY TO CLAIM YOUR SPOT IN THE COACHING AND ONLINE MARKETING INDUSTRY


You are ready:
- to speak your truth
- claim your spot
- sell out your offers
- attract an audience who buy
- create an unshakable mindset and confidence
- build a coaching business that generates money on repeat and predictable passive income
- wake up to payment notifications
because making money in your sleep is fun.
Actually the best and most enjoyable way to create your financial freedom and dream life in reality.


Summary:
The First Million Mastermind:
You create:
- offers that sell
- community that buys
- cash flow that grows
- highest level of mentorship
- with my guidance

That's the vibe!

It's not enough for us to just say: "I want success and I want a successful business" or "I want to make a lot of money..." You have to show up for it... You have to be willing to walk with integrity and joy and at the same time you can not be afraid to invest in yourself and into your business and dreams to make them reality.
You must have unwavering faith through the ups and downs and your vision must be greater than any fear. Even the fear of investment to learn what is missing to your first 7-figure year.

There is no trying... there is only doing...
I don't get to say: "I am trying to be a 7 -figure business owner." I AM A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS OWNER. Own it! Be it! Feel it!

If we view business with the same level of responsibility and commitment a lot more money would be made. There is no "trying to build a business". You are either a CEO or an employee. (nothing wrong with being an employee though....) It's just a different life...

Leaders move. Money also moves all the time.
Time is also in constant motion. Nothing stands still. Nothing waits for you to move. We are either on the ride or not. It's that simple. You create your life and reality with your business. It is up to you. It's your decision. To invest and learn, get the 7-figure year, or stay stucked. Whatever you choose, it is your decision.


You are here to lead... create... build.
You are here to experience life to the fullest.
You are here to use your gifts to serve others.
You are here to express yourself, show your talent, share your knowledge and you deserve to be highly paid for it working with your ideal clients, living your free life.

Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life. (Wayne Dyer)

It's time to tap into your full potential, activate your personal power, unlock your unique zone of genius and build your business in the most aligned way for you!

All is possible for you! TAKE ACTION, TAKE THE FIRST STEP TO YOUR FIRST MILLION!


Send me a message below if this is calling your name and resonates with you and your future goals.

Written by
Terez Szalontai





0 comments

Send me a message

Name

Email *

Message *

Chatbot