Quantum Leap Academy

This is a one month 1:1 high-level course with an introductory free mini training also 1:1 personally with me in Zoom, 2x30 minute live.  Wh...

This is a one month 1:1 high-level course with an introductory free mini training also 1:1 personally with me in Zoom, 2x30 minute live. 



What is it about?
Learn how to become a full time online entrepreneur and earn double as in your 9-5 job. Transition from an employee to an entrepreneur. 

Main modules:
- Mindset
- Strategy
- Implementation

Learn how to generate your first $100K month with your online program/ course or offer using only organic methods (no paid ads, no VAs)

Later you can automatize everything and earn passive income. Generate an abundant flow of incoming leads. Learn the effective way of messaging. Turn your leads to your PIF clients in 48 hour. Without hustling, stress, being sleasy- just staying authentic and aligned to your true self. 



It is for you if you:
- want to create a big impact
- want to help people with your expertise
- want to discover your niche and zone of genius
- work online from home full time
- earn passive income

With an added bonus:
The Manifesting Generator & Accelerator

How long do you want to wait to make your dreams come true?

Take the quantum leap in your business, create your high ticket offer and sell it autopilot. Then learn how to automate and outsource everything, so you can start earning passive income. This is what I do and how I live for 10 years: online, full time work from home, being my own boss.

I use strategies that no other coaches use, simply because they don't know about. I know about their high-ticket mastermind programs that they sell for $10K- 20K and even more. They charge $30-40K for 1:1 private session or Voxer access.

I think these are not realistic, but they always find client to these offers. I do my business in an ethical way and teach organic strategies, not the pushy, agressive type of sale that they do: 3-4 times messaging even if I don't answer any of the messages. That is simply pushy and very agressive. I am not saying that it is not effective, because just like I said they always find clients.

But as a coach who you are, wanting to help people ask yourself: Is it what you want to do?

If you want to scale your business without it in a normal, humanistic and realistic way, start the Quantum Leap Academy and learn it. Because this strategy exists, eventhough the agressive- pushy type of coaches do not teach it, and you have never heard about it.



Written by
Terez Szalontai




0 comments

Send me a message

Name

Email *

Message *

Chatbot